Wednesday, May 31, 2023

A Highway Interchange In The Takao Mountain - Near Tokyo, Japan

(Satellite)

I figured out that there are so many ramps because they wanted to build just one set of toll gates.

Highway Engineering Discoveries posted
A Highway Interchange In The Takao Mountain - Near Tokyo, Japan
Civil Engineering Discoveries posted
Amazing intersection in Japan ..

This photo has been flipped. That is, it is a mirror image and a mistake.
Highway Engineering Discoveries posted
Highway interchange in Japan

This is looking in the other direction across the interchange.
Highway Engineering Discoveries posted
Japan

World's Most Attractive Destination posted
Japanese Highway Interchange Aerial ! A Pic by fan Thank you "Wirote Kctech"
 
Highway Engineering Discoveries posted
Japan

I should use the label bridgeGirderSteel instead of bridgeGirderConcrete.
Street View, May 2023

I couldn't figure out how to turn off the labels in Google Map, so I switched to Google Earth.
Google Earth

I zoomed out to see how extensive the three tunnels are.
Road Map

I noticed that the next intersection to the North on 468 looked complicated, so I checked it out.
Global Earth, Mar 2021

In this case, the labels help figure it out. It looks like the roads are designed to send more traffic north than south.
Satellite


No comments:

Post a Comment