Friday, June 10, 2016

"World's Largest Machine"

Screenshot from video
Video of a machine that is used to demolish multi-story buildings. "World's largest machine" strikes me as "world's tallest building," "world's biggest locomotive" or "world's largest water reclamation plant." I wish I could understand the basis of their claim. It must be reach. Or maybe these people have never seem some of the draglines America has built. If I were still working at Alcatel-Lucent, I would ask an intern from China to translate for me.

Screenshot from video
Another reason for saving this link is at the end You Tube offers some other biggies like the "Worlds Largest Load Moment" (4000 tonnes with a radius of 29M) crawler crane. It is the kind of crane that needs cranes to put it together and then take it apart. And a lot of trucks to haul the parts from one location to another.


No comments:

Post a Comment