Friday, December 30, 2016

Some old JI Case tractors

(I have already discussed JI Case steam tractors.)
Jim Schwartz posted
As we usher in the new year let's see your oldest tractor! I'll start off with our 1925 18x32
Allen Muench commented: "1919 Case Wallis"
Dennis Fairchild Dont see many of the early Plow Works Wallace tractors. Thank you for sharing!
Jason Mohr commented: "My oldest, 1935 L.", cropped
Garrett Eastwood commented: "1929 C case"
Joe Adank commented: "My 1930 C. Original Kingston brass carb and flat belt fan"
For my reference: 175th Anniversary Show. Unfortunately, Albert City, IA is a tad far for me. If it was on the eastern side of Iowa, that would give me an excuse to do a trip to John Deere's visitor centers in Moline, IL and Waterloo, IA.

No comments:

Post a Comment