|John Markl posted|
JA tower in WeGo....sat about a quarter mile north of JB...protected the crossing of the J and the CNW Freeport line...torn down around 1940, with operations consolidated at JB. View is looking from northwest, to southeast, on the CNW....Downtown WeGo in the left background.
[WeGo is evidently West Chicago.]
Brian Skrabetenas also posted
|1939 Aerial Photo from ILHAP|