Saturday, August 1, 2020

CSX/L&N Bridge Replacement near Nortonvile, KY

(no Bridge Hunter; Satellite)

Jim Pearson Photography posted a video with the comment:
Well, with a bit of procrastination on my part I am finally premiering my time-lapse video of a bridge change out on the CSX Henderson Subdivision by a CSX Bridge Crew at Nortonville, Kentucky on May 19th, 2020. In addition to the bridge replacement you’ll view 12 trains passing through the work zone!
My shooting began at 6am lasted till about 7pm and the entire 4 minute 30 second video shows the operation from start to finish. I shot the entire time-lapse using my iPhone 11pro at 4K resolution and edited it using Adobe Premiere Rush. Total time of time-lapse video that was shot was just over 26 minutes and then edited down to the clip you see here.
I added the soundtrack, as when you are shooting time-lapse there is no audio recorded due to the faster video speeds. I should have taken time to record ambient sounds to use as the audio track of the time-lapse and that is the plan in the future!
I hope you enjoy this production and please feel free to share or ask any questions in the comments!
Jim Pearson shared

The following screenshots are from the indicated timestamps.

0:02

0:06

1:00

2:08

2:10

2:44

3:09

2:22
 At least three of these trucks hauled ballast in.
3:51
 This revealed that they were side-dump trucks.
3:56






No comments:

Post a Comment