Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Facebook Lemonade: the post link for a share from the reading list is not provided

This share was accessed from my reading list using the classic version. Note that the text "post" is hot.

Then I switched that page to the new version and "post" is no longer hot.

Then I went back to the saved list and switched it to the new version and again accessed this shared item in case there was a version mismatch issue and the above was an unfair test. But again, I'm not able to easily get a permanent link to the post that was shared like I could with the classic version.



But the good news is that the new version fixes a photo resolution problem that the classic version introduced several weeks ago. Specifically, the classic version saved a photo with 760 x 960 resolution whereas the new version saved it with 1547 x 1955 resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment