Credit line: Photographs in the Carol M. Highsmith Archive, Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division.
Carol M. Highsmith's photographs are in the public domain.
- Not pictured: I-275 West Carrol Lee Cropper Bridge
- Not pictured: NS/CNOTOP/Sou/CS Bridge
- I-71 Brent Spence Bridge
- CSX/(C&O+L&N) Bridge next to the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge
- Roebling Bridge
- US-27 Taylor-Southgate Bridge
- Purple People Bridge (L&N until CSX moved the traffic to the C&O bridge.)
- I-471 Daniel Carter Beard Bridge
- Not pictured: I-275 East Combs-Hehl Bridge
This post is what motivated me to look at the collection of bridges.
|Screenshot from a time-lapse video of a tow going downriver with 53' on the gauge|
The same day I saw this video of a tow at Cincinnati on a high river, I had seen a photo of a tow in a Byrd lock that showed the river was high. Someone had mentioned that the river at Cincinnati was 54' and rising so I captured the hydrology data.