|Bill Molony commented on his posting|
Steele was the name of the location in New Lenox Township where the Michigan Central crossed over the Wabash. This 1959 photograph is of the Wabash station at Steele; note the Michigan Central bridge in the background to the left.
|Richard Fiedler commented on Bill's posting|
The Michigan Central handed over a lot of automotive traffic to the Wabash at Steele.
Sam Anthony NYC handed us (WAB) Fords at Reddick Ill.